Welcome to Clint's Cuts
You pop ’em, we chop ’em
Clint’s Cuts is the area’s best deer processing butcher shop. Located conveniently between Frederick and Mount Airy, we have the services to “meat” all your deer processing needs.
We have a New Location
5620 Detrick Road in Mount Airy
For information, please call (301) 865-5120
For your convenience, we are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for drop off.
Before bringing your deer to Clint’s Cuts to be processed, there are a few preparations that should be taken to ensure that your deer meat is fresh:
1. Be sure to field dress your deer properly and immediately. Failure to field dress a deer could result in additional fees or worse, spoiled meat.
2. If the deer is shot in warm weather, will be transported in a warm environment, or will be delivered to Clint’s Cuts shop with delay, be sure to pack the deer with ice or store the deer in a large freezer.
3. You are required to register your deer and to provide a confirmation number in order to have your meat processed. To do so online, please visit Maryland’s DNR check-in page by clicking HERE.
(includes skinning, cleaning, hanging, standard cuts, and wrapping): $85
Please note that each customer’s deer is kept and marked separately. This ensures that you, the customer, will receive your own meat back with the specific cuts you requested.
- Fish Tenderloin
- Backstrap – Whole, Butterfly, and Roast
- Steaks – Thick, Thin, or Good Steaks
- Roasts by the Pound
- Breakfast Sausage – Hot or Mild
- Whole or De-boned Ham
Additional Processing Includes:
- Sweet Smokey cheddar bologna
- Sweet bologna
- Jalapeno bologna
- Jalapeno pepper jack bologna
- Snack sticks
- Variety of flavors of jerky
Clint’s Cuts is now at:
5620 Detrick Road
Mount Airy, MD 21771